We know how stressful initial diagnosis is, and we strive to keep waiting time for an appointment to a minimum. Be assured that our exceptional Physicians will do their very best to listen, answer your questions, and help you every step of the way.
The physician you are scheduled to see during your initial consultation will likely become your primary cancer care provider. At
CCP, we provide a multi-disciplinary/multi-specialty team approach, benefiting from the vast network of providers at Community Care Physicians. Your provider may involve other members of Community Care Physicians, depending on your diagnosis and the type of treatments prescribed, including services like:
- Radiation Oncology (IGRT)
- Breast Center
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- General Surgery
- ImageCare Radiology
- Behavioral Health Services
We accept most insurance carriers, and our staff will work with you before your visit to ensure that you will have the coverage you need. We endeavor to eliminate the worry of coverage, so you can concentrate on getting well.
What To Bring
We ask that you always:
- Bring your insurance cards.
- Let us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance.
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking, including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician's comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic. This includes lab, medication, and radiology appointments.